Thursday, March 31, 2011

Optical Options!

I think I was about 12 years old when I started reading "the Sarah Douglass books". 13 books, over 6 years...reading them over and over and over. Whenever I lacked good material to digest, I would reach for StarMan, Hade's Daughter, or my personal favorite, Pilgrim. Sarah Douglass has written many trilogies throughout the years, but the ones I lapped up like a dehydrated puppy were the following:

1) The Axis Trilogy
 -Book 1: The Wayfarer's Redemption
-Book 2: Enchanter
-Book 3: StarMan

2) The Wayfarer's Redemption Series
-Book 1: Sinner
-Book 2: Pilgrim
-Book 3: Crusader

3) The Troy Game
-Book 1: Hade's Daughter
-Book 2: God's Concubine
-Book 3: Darkwitch Rising
-Book 4: Druid's Sword

4) Darkglass Mountain
-Book 1: The Serpent Bride
-Book 2: The Twisted Citadel
-Book 3: Infinity Gate

Oh, they are all so fantastic! She has another couple trilogies floating around out there, but these are my pets. I could sit down right now and become enthralled for hours on end with any one of these books. After, of course, I get all my homework done...

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of books! Glad they are good enough to go back to again and again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love books. I love your description of yourself as a dehydrated puppy. Made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete